To motivate, train, and equip Seventh-day Adventist physicians, dentists and healthcare professionals to team up with pastors and lay members, uniting the church to restore Christ’s ministry of healing to the world, hastening His return.
The training of Seventh-day Adventist physicians, dentists and healthcare professionals to be effective medical ministers. Christ’s methods of loving service through the ministry of healing will naturally open hearts to the presentation of the truths. AMM Network will cultivate the following essential qualities:
- A living faith, and a temperate life
- A deep yearning for souls to be restored to the image of God.
- A conviction that each must participate in finishing the Great Commission.
- Obedience to the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy counsel on medical ministry.
- Skill in applying practical, spiritual approaches in a clinical context.
- Establish a solid framework for networking
- Host Annual Conference
- Stir up interest in the Adventist Medical Ministry
- Nurture and engage Adventist physicians, dentists and healthcare professionals
- Partner with our churches at all levels
Let us team up for the demonstration of the love & healing ministry of Christ in this sin-sick world.