Christ stands before us as the pattern Man, the great Medical Missionary—an example for all who should come after. His love, pure and holy, blessed all who came within the sphere of its influence. His character was absolutely perfect, free from the slightest stain of sin. He came as an expression of the perfect love of God, not to crush, not to judge and condemn, but to heal every weak, defective character, to save men and woman from Satan’s power.– Medical Ministry p.20
To motivate, train, and equip Seventh-day Adventist physicians, dentists, and other healthcare professionals to team with pastors and members, uniting the church to restore Christ’s ministry of healing to the world, hastening His return.
The training of Seventh-day Adventists to be effective medical evangelists. Christ’s methods of loving service through the ministry of healing will naturally open hearts to the gospel and the truths of the Bible. AMEN will cultivate the following essential qualities:
- A living faith, a temperate life, and a commitment to family.
- A deep yearning for souls to be restored to the image of God.
- A conviction that each must participate in finishing the great commission.
- Obedience to Bible and Spirit of Prophecy counsel on medical ministry.
- Skill in applying practical, spiritual approaches in a clinical context.
- Establish a solid framework for networking.
- Host Annual Conference.
- Stir up interest in the Adventist Medical Ministry.
- Nurture and engage Adventist physicians, dentists and healthcare professionals.
- Partner with our churches at all levels.